Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 10

Today we were all really tired, none of us could stay awake in culture class or language class. We had a very late night the night before at Lush. But we had lunch then went to a company visit at a Real Estate Firm. Patty talked about what it's like to be an American living in Vietnam and all about Vietnam's economy and way of life. It was cool to hear her perspective on it plus we got really good smoothies. Then we all napped for about three hours and woke up again to go to dinner. We went to dinner with our Vietnamese friends which is always so fun. I got to ride on Lizzie's motor bike on the way there which is my favorite thing in the world. Riding on the back of a motor bike in this city is an eye opening experience.  Literally. It's so much fun. I have become pretty good friends with Lizzie, she is me and Tom's language partner and is the sweetest girl. After dinner we went to a place called Snowy. Snowy has the best ice cream that I have ever had in my life, no exaggerations. After ice cream we came back to the hotel because we all need a night in and a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment